For the list of SIMs that are displayed in the Dashboard, the user is able to:
- Configure which columns are shown or hidden
- Change the order in which the columns are displayed
Here’s how to customise your SIM list:
- On the SIM list, click the ‘Pencil’ icon.
- A list is displayed allowing you to choose the columns you would like to display in the SIM list.
- The order of the columns can also be changed by dragging a column name up or down.
- To display all the available columns on the SIM list tick the 'Select All' box.
- The choice and order of columns can be reset by clicking 'Reset to defaults'