A reseller is able to re-name the portal according to their own brand. Specifically, they can:
- Use their own logo
- Use a custom system name, which is used in various places throughout the portal e.g. in the ‘About’ window.
Here’s how to you can use the Rebranding feature:
- In the top of the portal click ‘Managed Accounts’.
- Select the account to which you wish to apply the rebranding, and click ‘Settings’
- You can now browse for the logo to upload to the portal. You can also enter a bespoke name.
- Once you have selected the logo it will display in the preview box.
- When you are happy with the logo and the name, click ‘OK’ and this will save the changes to the selected account.