If you are requesting for a SIM activation you've probably already received SIMs from us.
To activate your SIMs you will need to complete our Orders & Provisioning Form
Requesting for a SIM Activation:
1. Complete the Front Page:
- Customer PO Number
- Date Requested
- Company Name
- Requested By
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Delivery Address - as this is a SIM Activation, you'll already have the SIMs in your possession so you won't need to complete this.
2. Complete the Order Summary:
- Order Type
- Mobile Network Operator
3. Click 'SIM Activation' from 'Order Details'.
4. Complete the SIM Activation sheet. Details regarding the Product Code and Minimum Term can be found via your contractual agreement with Arkessa. Please try and complete the form as accurately as possible.
- Mobile Network Operator (MNO)
- Product Code (Tariff)
- Minimum Term
- SIM Number (ICCID) - this is usually printed on the back of the physical SIM card.
5. Once complete, please Submit a Request or email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the Orders and Provisioning Form.
Completion of a SIM Activation:
Once the SIM Activation request is complete, the Arkessa Customer Services Team will complete the remaining details of the order:
- Arkessa Ticket Number
- Date Completed
- APN (Access Point Name), username and password
On the SIM Activation sheet we will provide the details of the SIM ActivationL
- Mobile Number (MSISDN)
- Data Number (CSD)
- Private IP Address
- Public IP Address Comments
We aim to complete within 3 working days. However, as always, we will endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible.