Our Customer Portal allows you to track the status of your ticket requests, add additional comments, attach files and communicate with us via Live Chat.
How to login?
- Visit the Help Centre login page
- Enter your email address
- Input your password and click 'Sign in'
From the drop-down menu select 'My activities'
'My activities' will list all your ticket requests submitted to Arkessa. You can search for requests through either the subject title or the ticket number.
You can also filter requests by 'Status':
- Any - default view of all requests regardless of status
- Open - Arkessa or a third party is currently working on your request
- Awaiting your reply - Arkessa has requested further information and is awaiting a response
- Solved - request is believed to be completed
To view the details of a ticket, click the title. From here you will be able to view the latest comment, ticket history as well as the ability to update with a new comment.
If you do not have a password for the Customer Portal, it's easy to get one. More information can be found here - How to get a Customer Portal password?