View Details will open a new tab containing further details of an individual SIM.
How to view details of a SIM
- In the List section, select a SIM
- Right click and choose ‘View Details’
- Here is where notes can be added, and cap and alert thresholds set (with suitable user permissions).
For example, the Notes could be used for a device identification number which enables a record to be held of which SIM is in which.
This tab also shows the SIM's Activity Log, which records an entry when any of the following occur:
- a SIM is added to Emport
- a SIM is activated
- the SIM's data Alert level is set
- the SIM's data Cap level is set
- the SIM's data has been Suspended
- the SIM's data has been Enabled
These entries include the data, time and user who performed the activity.