Tags can be used to quickly organise and locate SIMs from your estate.
Note that only Admin users can create Tags and Categories.
- Click ‘Manage tags’ on the left of the Dashboard page. This opens up a new tab.
- Enter the new Tag name
- Click 'Add tags'. A message will appear notifying you that the Tag has been successfully created.
- Once the Tags are created they can be assigned to a SIM through the dashboard.
How to assign a created Tag to a SIM?
- In the dashboard list right click on the SIM for which you wish to assign a Tag.
- Hover over 'Assign Tag' and select the appropriate Tag for that SIM.
Once a Tag has been created and assigned to SIMs, your estate can be further organised into Categories.