To uninstall the Juniper Network Connect SSL VPN application please follow the below steps.
Please completely remove all the files and folder associated with Juniper Network Connect before attempting to reinstall the application. This includes both versions (7.1.0 & 6.5.0), if both exist on your PC.
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Juniper Network Connect.
2. Select 'Uninstall/Change' and follow the instructions to remove the application. This includes both versions (7.1.0 & 6.5.0) if both exist.
3. Uninstall the Juniper Networks, Inc. Setup Client and also the Juniper Networks, Inc. Setup Client ActiveX Control applications.
4. After un-installing the Juniper Network Connect application please open a Windows Explorer window and browse to the following location: C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks.
5. Delete the following folders if both exist 'Network Connect 6.5.0' and 'Network Connect 7.1.0'.
6. Restart your computer.
More information about re-installing the application can be found here - How to install Juniper Network Connect SSL VPN?