To install the Juniper Network Connect SSL VPN application please follow the below steps:
1. Via Internet Explorer web browser enter the following URL:
2. Enter your username/password that we have provided to you. If you have forgotten your credentials please submit a request to Arkessa Customer Services or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once you have successfully signed into the Arkessa environment you will now see a logo for the Network Connect application.
4. Click ‘Start’ and the Network Connect application will begin to run.
5. A Security Warning may appear. Select 'I accept the risk and want to run this application'.
6. A 'Setup Control - Warning' message will appear. Select 'Always' from the options.
7. Depending on your Operating system you may have further messages requesting authorisation to install a new application. Click to proceed, if required.
8. Once the application has been successfully installed you will see the Juniper Network Connect icon in your task-bar, which is represented by a yellow padlock.
Installation of the Juniper Network Connect SSL VPN application has been completed. You now have secure access to your resources within the Arkessa environment.