Timely resolution is dependent on the completeness and accuracy of information supplied at the time the incident is reported. When raising an incident please include as much information and detail as possible.
When reporting an incident, the minimum information that should be supplied is listed below:
- Full description of the incident experienced by the Customer including service affected, business impact and priority.
- Example dates and times
- Post code location and/or full address including country
- Quantity of devices/SIMs impacted by the incident
- Example ICCID, Mobile Numbers and IP addresses involved
- Access Point Name (APN) impacted by the incident
- Technical device details
- Historical information of the incident, if applicable
Please ensure that basic checks have been undertaken and perform an initial diagnosis to understand the symptoms.