To request for a New SIM Order - Active, you will need to complete our Orders & Provisioning Form
Requesting for a New SIM Order -Active:
1. Complete the Front Page:
- Customer PO Number
- Date Requested
- Company Name
- Requested By
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Delivery Address - please specify the details of where the SIM cards should be despatched to.
2. Complete the Order Summary:
- Order Type
- Mobile Network Operator
3. Click 'New SIM Order - Active' from 'Order Details'.
4. Complete the New SIM Order - Active sheet. Details regarding the Product Code and Minimum Term can be found via your contractual agreement with Arkessa. Please try and complete the form as accurately as possible.
- Mobile Network Operator (MNO)
- Product Code (Tariff)
- Minimum Term
- SIM Number (ICCID) - this is usually printed on the back of the physical SIM card.
5. Once complete, please Submit a Request or email email@example.com and attach the Orders and Provisioning Form.
Completion of a New SIM Order - Active:
Once the New SIM Order - Active request is complete, the Arkessa Customer Services Team will complete the remaining details of the order:
- Arkessa Ticket Number
- Date Completed
- APN (Access Point Name), username and password
On the New SIM Order - Active sheet we will provide the details of the SIM(s) which have been activated ready to be used:
- SIM Number (ICCID)
- Mobile Number (MSISDN)
- Data Number (CSD)
- Private IP Address
- Public IP Address
We aim to complete and despatch within 3 working days. However, as always, we will endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible.