To request for a Outbound Migration, you will need to complete our Orders & Provisioning Form
Requesting for a Outbound Migration:
1. Complete the Front Page:
- Customer PO Number
- Date Requested
- Company Name
- Requested By
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Delivery Address - as the SIM cards are not with Arkessa, this will not be required to be completed.
2. Complete the Order Summary:
- Order Type
- Mobile Network Operator
3. Click 'Outbound Migration' from 'Order Details'.
4. Complete the Outbound Migration sheet. Please try and complete the form as accurately as possible.
- New SIM Owner - Third Party Customer, where the SIMs are being transferred to.
- Current SIM Owner - Arkessa Customer, where the SIMs are being transferred from.
- Mobile Network Operator (MNO)
- Mobile Number (MSISDN)
- Data Number (CSD)
- Additional Data
5. Once complete, please Submit a Request or email email@example.com and attach the Orders and Provisioning Form.
Completion of a Outbound Migration:
Once the Outbound Migration request is complete, the Arkessa Customer Services Team will complete the remaining details of the order:
- Arkessa Ticket Number
- Date Completed
On the Outbound Migration sheet we will provide the details of the SIM(s) which have been transferred from Arkessa management:
We will endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible.