Emport, Arkessa's estate management portal, is an easy-to-use and intuitive graphical dashboard through which customers monitor, manage and report on their M2M estate.
Key Features and Benefits
- Manage your entire estate of SIMs irrespective of MNO
- Create sub-accounts to empower your customers to manage their own estates
- Rebrand the portal to reflect your own brand
- Move SIMs to and from sub-accounts and between sub-accounts
- Track SIM usage individually, by sub-estates, or the entire estate
- SIM self-provisioning
- Graphical filtering
- Set and monitor data alerts and caps
- Build and save custom filters
- Organise your estate through tags and categories
- Facility to direct customers to your own Help and Support service
- Display data usage against allowance for new SIMs on fixed, aggregated or bundle tariffs.
- Enhanced SIM security
- API integration
Emport helps your team to be more productive
- Powerful features such as graphical filtering allow users to easily drill down and view the data important to them
- At a glance monitor SIMs that are close to their monthly data allowance
- Quickly produce data usage reports across the entire estate ahead of monthly invoices
- Perform bulk actions such as cap and alert level setting, notification email setting, tagging and SIM moves.
- Customisable SIM list to display only the information you need, in the order you want
Emport makes it easy to analyse your SIM estate
- Investigate and interrogate SIM usage in detail
- Set and manage data alerts and caps
- Complete fault analysis by sending ping command to the device. A mobile network SIM refresh can also be performed for certain network operators.
- Display SIM data over a period to highlight trends and patterns in usage
- Create a custom filter and graph based on the data important to you
- Export a filtered set of SIMs to a CSV, Excel or PDF file
- Control which SIM information is exported and in what order
Emport enhances security
- Set secure username and password for individual or estate of SIMs minimising the risk of unauthorised use
- Easily suspend a SIM, preventing a new data session from being started
- Three levels of user access: Admin, User and View-only.
Emport helps your business grow
- Deploy any mobile network operator SIM and manage them through a single portal
- Maintain efficiency as you grow through the use of tags and categories, allowing quick identification of individual or groups of SIMs
- Provide an Emport sub-account to your customers, allowing secure management of groups of SIMs
- Integrate your own systems using the Emport API