Once you have connectivity up and running you will probably want to view how much data is being used.
Emport, Arkessa's Estate Management Portal, is an easy-to-use and intuitive graphical dashboard through which you can monitor, manage and report on your M2M estate, irrespective of the underlying mobile network.
As part of the on-boarding process we would have provided you an administrator account.
Emport can be accessed here - https://emport.arkessa.com
To check your data usage you can run an Estate History report. This report will show you how much data has been used across all SIMs in your account:
- Click on 'View estate history' from 'Tools'
- Select a date range (from the drop down boxes) to search for the data usage of a SIM e.g. From: 01/06/2014 To:12/06/2014
- Click 'Get History'
- To export to a file, click 'Export as' and select the required output format.
The data usage is presented in a graph and table, both showing:
- The day of connection
- Number of connections made
- The duration of the session data transmitted and received
- Total usage
Want to learn more? You can read further Emport Articles here on our Help Centre.