A SIM Replacement can be processed to help overcome issues with damaged, lost or stolen SIM cards. Once complete billing information is transferred from the old SIM onto the new SIM.
Where possible we will usually be able to transfer the Mobile Number (MSISDN) onto a new SIM Number (ICCID), allowing you to keep the same Mobile Number originally allocated. In other instances, because of Mobile Network Operator (MNO) restrictions, a brand new SIM Number (ICCID) and Mobile Number (MSISDN) will be provided.
The Private IP address assigned on the original SIM will normally remain the same. The Arkessa Customer Services team will confirm to you if the Private IP address requires changing.
To request for a SIM Replacement you will need to complete our Orders & Provisioning Form
Requesting for a SIM Replacement:
1. Complete the Front Page:
- Customer PO Number
- Date Requested
- Company Name
- Requested By
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Delivery Address - please specify the details of where the SIM cards should be despatched to.
2. Complete the Order Summary:
- Order Type
- Mobile Network Operator
3. Click 'SIM Replacement' from 'Order Details'.
4. Complete the SIM Replacement sheet. Please try and complete the form as accurately as possible.
- Mobile Network Operator (MNO)
- SIM Number (ICCID) - this is usually printed on the back of the physical SIM card.
- Mobile Number (MSISDN)
- Data Number (CSD) - if relevant and present on the SIM.
5. Once complete, please Submit a Request or email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the Orders and Provisioning Form.
Completion of a SIM Replacement:
Once the SIM Replacement request is complete, the Arkessa Customer Services Team will complete the remaining details of the order:
- Arkessa Ticket Number
- Date Completed
- APN (Access Point Name), username and password
On the SIM Replacement sheet we will provide the details of the SIM Replacement:
- NEW SIM Number (ICCID)
- NEW Mobile Number (MSISDN) - if required to be changed.
- NEW Data Number (CSD) - if required to be changed.
- Private IP Address
- Public IP Address
We aim to complete within 3 working days. However, as always, we will endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible.