A SIM Disconnection can be processed to terminate the SIM service. Once completed the SIM will no longer be able to connect via a device and billing will cease.
As part of the SIM Disconnection process the Arkessa Customer Services Team will confirm if any additional fee(s) will be incurred.
To request for a SIM Disconnection you will need to complete our Orders & Provisioning Form
Requesting for a SIM Disconnection:
1. Complete the Front Page:
- Customer PO Number
- Date Requested
- Company Name
- Requested By
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Delivery Address - please specify the details of where the SIM cards should be despatched to.
2. Complete the Order Summary:
- Order Type
- Mobile Network Operator
3. Click 'SIM Disconnection' from 'Order Details'.
4. Complete the SIM Disconnection sheet. Please try and complete the form as accurately as possible.
- Mobile Network Operator (MNO)
- SIM Number (ICCID) - this is usually printed on the back of the physical SIM card.
- Mobile Number (MSISDN)
- Data Number (CSD) - if relevant and present on the SIM.
4. Once complete, please Submit a Request or email email@example.com and attach the Orders and Provisioning Form.
Completion of a SIM Disconnection:
Once the SIM Disconnection request is complete, the Arkessa Customer Services Team will complete the remaining details of the order:
- Arkessa Ticket Number
- Date Completed
On the SIM Disconnection sheet we will provide the details of the SIM Disconnection:
- Comments provided by Arkessa Customer Services Team.
We aim to complete within 3 working days. However, as always, we will endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible.