An Emport user can have one of the following types of role:
- View Only
What can a user of type View Only do?
- View and configure the Dashboard
- Use Quick Filters and the Filter Builder
- Export filtered views
- View SIM Details
- View SIM data allowance and usage
- View the Daily Usage Report and Sessions Report
- View Estate History
- Enable and Disable SIM authentication
- Ping a SIM
- Perform SIM searches
- Change their own email address, full name and password
- Opt-in to receive notification emails from all SIMs
- Opt-in to receive notification emails from all Tariff Groups
- View SIM location
- Access Help and Support
What can a user of type User do?
Everything that a user of type View Only can do, in addition to:
- Edit the Notes associated with a SIM
- Run SIM Diagnostics
What can a user of type Admin do?
Everything that a user of type User can do, in addition to:
- Manage sub-Accounts and their associated users
- Move SIMs to and from sub-Accounts, and between sub-Accounts
- Activate SIMs
- Manage Tags and Categories
- Set Alert and Cap levels
- Add and remove notification email addresses
- Configure and bulk load custom fields
- Terminate the current data session for a SIM
 for SIMs added since 19 December 2016
 data usage shown in Emport is indicative and may differ from that shown in your monthly bill.
 this is a trial feature
 only available for selected MNOs. See SIM Capabilities.
 only available for direct customers