Different MNOs support different SIM capabilities. The table below shows the capabilities of each SIM.
|MNO||Provides usage information during data session?||Supports SIM authentication?||Supports SIM Refresh & Hard Caps?||MNO provides SIM location?||MNO provides the visited MNO|
|Arkessa Connect Global||Y||Y||Y||Y||
|Arkessa Connect SI||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|O2 DE Global||N||Y||N||Y||Y|
|Vodafone 4G Data||Y||Y||N||Y||Y|
- As can be seen above, some MNOs don't provide usage information during data sessions. Because of this, caps and alerts for those MNOs won't occur during the data session. However they may occur at the end of the data session if the usage has exceeded the cap or alert.
- Orange UK and T-Mobile UK are part of EE.
- Where it is shown that an MNO reports SIM location, this is not guaranteed. Occasionally, an MNO may not report the SIM location. Also, if a SIM is roaming, it is up to the roamed-to network as to whether they report the SIM's location.
- Where it is shown that an MNO reports the visited MNO, this is not guaranteed. Occasionally, an MNO may not report the visited MNO. Also, if a SIM is roaming, it is up to the roamed-to network as to whether they report the visited MNO.
- Where SIM Refresh and Hard Caps are shown as being supported, this is done by sending the MNO a request to terminate the connection. MNOs do not guarantee the success of these requests.