If Arkessa has enabled Caps and Alerts for you, then you can change their level. Note that only users of type Admin can set SIM Data Caps and Alerts.
- In the SIM List, click the SIM for which you wish to set a data cap or alert. The SIM Details are displayed.
- Click the pencil icon next to the cap or alert that you wish to change. Make the change and click away.
- A confirmation message is displayed.
- When changing the cap level, the cap will not be automatically reset to the original level at the start of the next billing period.
- Setting the cap level to zero, removes any cap.
Some SIMs support the ability to terminate a data session when the cap level is reached (in addition to preventing further data sessions). Those SIMs have the following tick box when setting the cap level: