Suspending a SIM via the portal will prevent it starting a new data session via the private APN. There are two ways to suspend a single SIM: via SIM Details and via the SIMN List.
Suspend a SIM via SIM Details
- Navigate to the SIM Details page for the SIM you wish to suspend.
- Click the Suspend button. The following is displayed.
- Click the Suspend button to confirm. The SIM Details page now shows the following.
Suspend a SIM via the SIM List
- In the SIM List tick the SIM you wish to suspend.
- On the Actions menu, select 'Suspend SIM(s)'.
- The result of the Suspend is displayed.
- This will change the status of the SIM from 'Active' to 'Suspended'.
If you are a direct Arkessa customer and would like to full mobile network suspension please Submit a Request to Arkessa Customer Services. Otherwise please contact your service provider.