- New Estate History Report export. From the Estate History Report there is now the option to export the daily usage for each of the SIMs. This provides more detail than was available before.
- New data usage gauge. The SIM Details screen now includes a new gauge showing the current data usage of the SIM in addition to any Cap or Alert threshold that has been set.
Please note that the Privacy Notice has also been updated.
- Clarified the labelling of the SIM Count in the Estate History Report.
- On Excel exports, usage is now represented as a number rather than "number as text", enabling easier calculations.
- Clarified the Interval value in the SIM Details screen.
- There was an issue whereby a user could create a password containing a '£' sign but then the password would be rejected when logging in.
- When SIM list is loaded into an Advanced Filter the text "Please wait while your rows are loading" was not being translated into the local language.
- Issue whereby sometimes the SIM List would not display until the user scrolled the list.
- Issue in the SIM List where the column headings would be misaligned with their columns after a column sort.
- Corrected messaging when uploading a CSV file into an Advanced Filter.
- Corrected colour inconsistency in the Dashboard.
- Corrected exported German text.
- The feedback form now explicitly asks the user if they consent to Arkessa contacting them about the feedback.
- The Estate report export on the Firefox browser was opening an additional tab.
- When uploading a CSV file into the Advanced Filter, the previous upload row count was remaining when you selected a new file.
- In some cases, the Tariff popup was showing a negative remaining allowance.