A Sessions Report pinpoints session times of a SIM. For example the start and stop session times.
- On the SIM List select the SIM for which you would like to see the data sessions. This is done by ticking the box next to it.
- On the Actions menu, select 'Sessions Report'.
- Select the required date range. Note that the report will show sessions that start within this range.
- There is the option to include interim usage updates, if the Mobile Operator provides them.
- Click 'Get Report'.
- The following table is displayed:
- Session Start Time
- Session Stop Time
- From Device
- To Device
- The data units can be switched between bytes, kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes.
- This table can then be exported to a file by clicking 'Export as' and selecting the required export format (CSV or XLSX). When the export is ready, a pop-up message is displayed. Click on this to download the export.
For a description of some of the terms above see the Glossary of Terms.
Note: Data usage shown in Emport is indicative and may differ from that shown in your monthly bill.