To raise a support ticket, please follow the below steps:
- Log in to Emport and click the '?' icon at the top of the screen
- Click Submit a request at the top of the page.
- Select 'Incident Management' from the drop-down list
- Complete the ticket form
- Click Submit
Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1279 799270.
*Timely resolution is dependent on the completeness and accuracy of information supplied at the time the incident is reported. When raising an incident please include as much information and detail as possible.
When reporting an incident, the minimum information that should be supplied is listed below:
- Example SIM numbers (ICCIDs), mobile numbers (MSISDNs) and IP addresses involved
- Full description of the incident experienced including service affected, business impact and priority.
- Post code location and/or full address including country
- Example dates and time
- Quantity of devices/SIMs impacted by the incident
- Access Point Name (APN) impacted by the incident
- Technical device details
- Historical information of the incident, if applicable
Please ensure that basic checks have been undertaken and perform an initial diagnosis to understand the symptoms.