A user can have one of the following types of role:
- View Only
What can a user of type View Only do?
- View and configure the Dashboard
- Use the Global Search, Advanced Filter and click-through filtering from the dashboard
- Export filtered views
- View SIM Details
- View SIM data allowance and usage
- View the Daily Usage Report and Sessions Report
- View the Estate History Report
- Perform SIM searches
- Change their own email address, full name and password
- Opt-in to receive notification emails and portal notifications from all SIMs
- Opt-in to receive notification emails and portal notifications from all Tariff Groups
- View SIM location
- Manage portal notifications
- Access Help and Support
What can a user of type User do?
Everything that a user of type View Only can do, in addition to:
- Edit the Notes associated with a SIM
- Edit and bulk load Custom Fields
- Run SIM Diagnostics, including ping
- Enable and Disable SIM authentication
What can a user of type Admin do?
Everything that a user of type User can do, in addition to:
- Manage sub-Accounts and their associated users
- Move SIMs to and from sub-Accounts, and between sub-Accounts
- Activate SIMs
- Manage Tags
- Set Alert and Cap levels
- Add and remove notification email addresses
- Add and delete Custom Fields
- Terminate the current data session for a SIM
 for SIMs added since 19 December 2016. For direct customers only.
 data usage shown is indicative and may differ from that shown in your monthly bill.
 this is a trial feature
 only available for selected MNOs. See SIM capabilities.
 only available for direct customers