An Emport user can have one of the following types of role:
- View Only
What can a user of type View Only do?
- View and configure the Dashboard
- Use the Global Search, Advanced Filter and click-through filtering from the dashboard
- Export filtered views
- View SIM Details
- View SIM data allowance and usage
- View the Daily Usage Report and Sessions Report
- View the Estate History Report
- Perform SIM searches
- Change their own email address, full name and password
- Opt-in to receive notification emails and portal notifications from all SIMs
- Opt-in to receive notification emails and portal notifications from all Tariff Groups
- View SIM location
- Manage portal notifications
- Access Help and Support
What can a user of type User do?
Everything that a user of type View Only can do, in addition to:
- Edit the Notes associated with a SIM
- Edit and bulk load Custom Fields
- Run SIM Diagnostics, including ping
- Enable and Disable SIM authentication
What can a user of type Admin do?
Everything that a user of type User can do, in addition to:
- Manage sub-Accounts and their associated users
- Move SIMs to and from sub-Accounts, and between sub-Accounts
- Activate SIMs
- Manage Tags
- Set Alert and Cap levels
- Add and remove notification email addresses
- Add and delete Custom Fields
- Terminate the current data session for a SIM
 for SIMs added since 19 December 2016. For direct customers only.
 data usage shown in Emport is indicative and may differ from that shown in your monthly bill.
 this is a trial feature
 only available for selected MNOs. See SIM capabilities.
 only available for direct customers