1.1.1 All employees, workers, and contractors whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2.1.1 The GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects.
3.1 What are Cookies?
3.1.2 A cookie is small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, tablet or phone.
3.2 What type of Cookies do we use?
3.2.1 We may use any of the following categories of cookies on our website(s), as detailed below:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website(s). They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website(s), use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website(s) when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website(s) work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality Cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region.
• Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website(s), the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website(s) and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3.2.2 You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|DYNSRV||This cookie is added by the hosting company. Its purpose is to improve the performance of the Arkessa website.||Analytics/Performance|
|__unam||The “__unam” cookie is set as part of the ShareThis service and monitors “click-stream” activity, e.g. web pages viewed, navigation from page to page, time spent on each page etc. The ShareThis service only personally identifies you if you have separately signed up with ShareThis for a ShareThis account and given them your consent.||Functionality|
|_ga||Analytics cookies track users as they navigate the website and help improve the website(s) usability.||Analytics/Performance|
|_gid||Analytics cookies track users as they navigate the website and help improve the website(s) usability.||Analytics/Performance|
|SSOCookie||Used for session tracking to enable login/logout functionality||Strictly Necessary|
|_mixpanel||This cookie identifies the user to MixPanel, in order to get statistics on which tools are being used in Emport||Analytics/Performance|
|Google Maps (3rd Party)||Stored by Google when using the location feature in Emport||Functionality|
3.3 Blocking or restricting Cookies
3.3.1 You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website(s).
3.4 Contact Us
3.4.1 If you would like to contact us about this policy, please contact us via one of the following methods:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post: FAO GDPR Owner, Arkessa Limited, Riverside House, Riverside, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 3AJ, UK
3.5 Policy Changes