An Advanced Filter is a powerful way to group SIMs together based on a defined set of parameters. It's available on the SIM List.
Just click 'Advanced Filter' to display it.
It allows users to create a filter based on the following data:
- A list of ICCIDs, MSISDNs, CSD numbers or private IP addresses. This list can be loaded either by uploading a CSV file or by pasting a list. The list can also be edited after it is uploaded or pasted.
- SIM Status. Multiple SIM Statuses can be selected.
- MNO. Multiple MNOs can be selected.
- APN. Multiple APNs can be selected.
- Account name. Multiple Accounts can be selected.
- Tags. Multiple Tags can be selected.
- Tariff Info (see note below). Multiple Tariffs can be selected.
- Usage. A range of usage can be applied by moving the sliders. Fine adjustment can be achieved by using the left and right arrows keys.
- Last connected. This is filtering according to the last time the SIM was connected. The following options are available:
- Not now
- Within the last 24 hours
- Not within the last 24 hours
- Within the last 48 hours
- Not within the last 48 hours
- Within the last 7 days
- Not within the last 7 days
- Not ever
If you want to re-use a filter, you can save it and give it a name. Why not make a filter to save time and reduce the number of clicks? You can also make a filter the default, so that it is remembered when you log out and log in. For more information see What is a Default Filter?.
Did you know Filters are very powerful for Self-Provision customers? It can help control and record what has been provisioned.
- Tariffs are only available to direct customers.
- The list of Tariffs available for filtering only includes those which have SIMs associated with them.