When an invoice is issued, all customers receive three documents:
- Invoice - an overview of the bill, showing the total charge for the month.
- Report - a breakdown, listing all of the SIMs.
- CSV File - a detailed breakdown of individual SIM usage across the entire account.
Here are some terms used within your invoice, and what they mean:
- Service Charge - the monthly rental charge for each SIM, charged a month in advance.
- Line Report - a breakdown of the SIMs on your estate.
- CLI - the mobile number (MSISDN) which is being charged.
- Calls - the number of voice, SMS or data calls a particular CLI has made.
- Call Charges - the charges which are in relation to the voice, SMS or data calls. This often has charges if you have exceeded your monthly allowance.