If a customer has sold a SIM to another customer, you can assign that SIM to the new customer.
Note that only users of type Admin can assign SIMs to another account.
- In the SIM List click the tick box on the SIM you wish to assign.
- On the Actions menu, select 'Move to Account'.
- The following is displayed.
- Start typing the name of the destination account, then choose the account name. Click Apply.
- A confirmation message is displayed.
Note that Notes currently associated with the selected SIM will be visible to the new users of the SIM.