Users are able to export list of SIMs in the SIM List in CSV or XLSX formats. Here’s how to export your SIM list:
- On the SIM list, click .
- Select the data units to export (bytes, kilobytes, megabytes or gigabytes).
- If you wish to include all available columns, click the 'Also export hidden columns' tick box.
- Select the desired export format.
- When your export is ready, the following is displayed.
- Clicking on this will either prompt you for a location to save the file, or will save it in your default download folder, depending on your browser settings.
Note: The columns exported are the same as those displayed on the SIM list, and in the same order. To change the choice of columns or their order see How do I customise the SIM list?.